• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poster Ratings As We Go By

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With the Ashes now done and dusted, it's time for the ratings of the various CW protagonists out of ten.

As the doyen of the forum, it is only fitting I rate such posters as I see fit, but I can't be arsed. So I shall just rate myself (highly).

Burgey - dominant, entertaining, knowledgable and all-conquering. Gracious in the inevitable victories and respectful of opponents and team mates alike. Also tactically brilliant and exceptional company. Modest to a fault. 10/10.

Feel free to add such posters and their ratings as you see fit, keeping as always to the Forum rules.

Burgey

wiff - Overcame early communication issues with Mt Colah team mates to have a golden dayboo summer - 8.5/10

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Most Humorous - Wiff, Burgey

Throwing in the towel - The Cooks (Captain and Monster, always mix them up so could be being unfair to one of them)

Biggest cheater in Avatar bets - Uvo

Most one eyed and annoying - definitely Hooksey

Most infatuated with a single player - Benchy/Haddin

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Yep, can honestly say that I feel firmly in my place....and absolutely Hooksey that plonked me here.

Burgey

Tomorrow evening I begin the 2014 edition of #EuroBurge and will be posting sporadically from the Athens Sports Bar which is televising the SA-Aus series.

I'm leaving this thread in the capable hands of dermo, who made a stunning debut this season in Dermo's Ashes. 9/10.

Burgey

****mark00 - talked a good game, but consistently failed to deliver despite trying hard. 3/10

Burgey

GIMH (c) - kept a stiff upper lip when everything turned to **** and still managed to average more than Cook on the self-deprecating jokes scale. 8/10