• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia beat England by 1075 runs and 30 wickets in golden summer of cricket

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tbf if your job was a rugby league writer you would be trying to branch out into new sports. You'd want to make sure you still have a career in 5 years.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
202nd thread etc

edit: rugby league writer. hmmmm
This made me think how funny it'd be if I got the same treatment on here - ie. that if every time I made a controversial post, someone replied with "rugby league forumer. hmmmm"

dermo

International Vice-Captain
This made me think how funny it'd be if I got the same treatment on here - ie. that if every time I made a controversial post, someone replied with "rugby league forumer. hmmmm"
what league forum you on boi

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I see the word 'read' has been removed from the title. Yet another error from jono which needs editing. Sloppy stuff.