• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Redemption Part 2 at Adelaide

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
The whole innings has been an object lesson in how to throw away a cricket match. They really are as thick as pig****, aren't they.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Had pretty much the same thing happen last night in an U11 training session, with the difference that the batsman was significantly out of his crease.

Also gave a stumping over the summer when the ball deflected off the keeper's pads back into the stumps. Was one of those strange moments where I was standing at square leg waiting for the appeal, doubly so because the previous week the same keeper had made a bit of a horlicks of a stumping - good take but then being so surprised it had come to him that he took an eternity to take the bails off. "Pretty much the worst stumping ever" was my verdict, before saying "except if the ball hit you in the legs and then bounced back into the stumps..."

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
My dad was Gambhiring that hard there.

Also lol @ Wade's stumping, though ironically if he could catch he wouldn't have effected it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This just in: Shane Watson is a dickhead

Fair play to the Aussies though. Pulled two games that looked done out of the bag.

And let's be honest, Ravi would have found another way to get out anyway.