• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Redemption Part 2 at Adelaide

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Arctic Monkeys are the best band in the world. Not up for discussion I'm afraid.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Pretty funny listening to this Samsung commercial on during the Cricket at the same time as JJJ.

EDIT - Maybe I had the tennis on, not sure..

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was scared of dentists and the dark
I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations

**** you arsehole die die die

Top_Cat

Just want it noted that Vance Joy's win has absolutely nothing to do with how much blanket coverage his song has received from GoPro ads or that he's an absolute ****ing sell-out. Quality tune.

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Definitive proof that democracy doesn't work. I for one suggest that the Hottest 100 become a benevolent oligarchy run by CWers in the future.

Spikey

Daniel Brettig ‏@danbrettig 29s
Vance Joy is Australian music's answer to Ashton Agar. Hope that by this time next year he'll be likened to Steve Smith. #hottest100

oh i am absolutely furious

Spikey

i enjoy maxwell getting smashed for six as much as the next guy, but i feel like the only way england can lose from here is if they play stupidly and idk i don't think root needs to be trying to play the ramp or smashing balls in the air to deep midwicket

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Oh dear. Woke up, saw Morgan get out, then Ravi.

Only Jos can save us now. He can start by telling Ravi how to bat.

EDIT: Dammit. Watto. Ultimate tactical missed catch.

Last edited: