• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Fourth ODI at the WACA - The Saga Continues

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Even when Wade does something moderately well, like breathing, he still looks awful doing it.

Burgey

Had lunch today with a young English girl who's just arrived in Australia and is looking for work. She was telling me she knows Joe Root from Uni. Doesn't really follow cricket though, so didn't know how they were doing. Apparently Joe said he'd like to catch up with her when she gets out here (and tbf to Joe, having met her I don't blame him - she's gorgeous). I mentioned he may well be able to get her into some decent clubs, being with a visiting sporting team and all, to which she replied "True, but he's just too much of a try hard'.

England's terrible tour continues.

Top_Cat

****ing Dharmasena again. Try actually looking at the front-foot line, you ****.

benchmark00

Bowling two sides of the wicket here, so stupid. How haven't they learnt with four men out you can't defend 360 degrees?

wiff

First Class Debutant
Bowling two sides of the wicket here, so stupid. How haven't they learnt with four men out you can't defend 360 degrees?
England blowing it away now, although they should have got 360+ if you doubled their 30 over score