• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Fourth ODI at the WACA - The Saga Continues

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Forgot this game was on, blackout this morning but not caused by electricity or lack of it. :wine:
What's been happening? I started going through some early posts but they weren't very informative. Still waiting for the Vic punchline.
Pattinson and Faulkner have bowled poorly. Maxwell has been tidy. England have been aggressive and put the bad balls away while having a good number of near misses. Bailey won the toss saying the wind will help the bowlers, commentators disagree with this and think 300+ is a minimum.

wiff

First Class Debutant
Actually is anyone surprised that are England doing well here? Noofers talking about the game :)

Last edited:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm surprised to see the young bloke who's just trying to bowl good areas go for a few runs in this ODI.

ajdude

International Coach
i hope one day they ask "Who was the English opening batsman who slog swept Brett Lee for six?"

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One feels England ought to have taken the mandatory score doubling and declared instead of electing to bat on.