• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Fourth ODI at the WACA - The Saga Continues

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ogalo is kinda cool, but I have to say the shop 20 metres down the road from Ogalo (Gregz Chookz and Lamb) is just better in every way. Better chips and burgers plus they have ribs and its cheaper than Ogalo too.

Speaking of annoying things, my rental inspection was supposed to happen today but the agent is sick today so it wont happen until Wednesday now. Do I stay tidy or not??

England doing well, they are a massive chance today.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Maxwell is having a good series so far. I definitely prefer numbers 8 to 11 filled with quicks.

Hooksey

Banned
The Big Show has nipped Cook's most promising innings of the summer in the bud.

Badly needed wicket too!

wiff

First Class Debutant
Forgot this game was on, blackout this morning but not caused by electricity or lack of it. :wine:
What's been happening? I started going through some early posts but they weren't very informative. Still waiting for the Vic punchline.