• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Fourth ODI at the WACA - The Saga Continues

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sorry bois, be back in a sec, looks like there's a new post in the India, Australia, England attempt to take control of Cricket thread.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
finch and maxwell in with christian and faulkner to come, spikeys worst nightmare

howardj

International Coach
Sorry bois, be back in a sec, looks like there's a new post in the India, Australia, England attempt to take control of Cricket thread.
While you're in the Cricket Chat thread, you better defend your man Marsh

He's under attack from Deano

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia will want to only need about 80-90 in the last 10 overs. They could get more but they'd only want it to be around that mark. If they've got 6 wickets in hand still then they should get there.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah I was driving, and I bullied my mate into leaving :laugh:

Had to make it up to him by buying him take away when we got home

Felt so ordinary
Haha. I hate leaving early at any sports event just in case. Did you see the finish on TV or have the cricket on the radio?

howardj

International Coach
Thrilling denouement coming up

Seriously though, this ODI series has been great

Still my preferred white ball format

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Can Michael Slater please go to Buenos Aires already? Get him and Matthew Wade as far away from being on TV as humanly possible.

howardj

International Coach
Haha. I hate leaving early at any sports event just in case. Did you see the finish on TV or have the cricket on the radio?
Monitored the game on the phone all the way home...the colour progressively draining from my face as the target was whittled down