• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 8th massacre at the SCG

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Weather here's been great the last few days but it's changed today, don't be surprised if there's a few showers later on tonight.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
My daughter likes cricket a bit, especially when they wear colours (sorry CW) and wants to watch with me in the morning.

She really thinks England are the best though. I feel it's cruel to let her watch.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
My daughter likes cricket a bit, especially when they wear colours (sorry CW) and wants to watch with me in the morning.

She really thinks England are the best though. I feel it's cruel to let her watch.
Hmmmm tough one.

First International cricket I recall watching was the West Indies thumping us 5-0 in '84........I think I was even supporting the Windies by the end of it!! So let her watch, nothing wrong with learning some humility at an early age......but if you see her starting to develop a soft spot for the Aussies then send her straight to bed. There is a point where a parent just has to step in.

mullarkey

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hmmmm tough one.

First International cricket I recall watching was the West Indies thumping us 5-0 in '84........I think I was even supporting the Windies by the end of it!! So let her watch, nothing wrong with learning some humility at an early age......but if you see her starting to develop a soft spot for the Aussies then send her straight to bed. There is a point where a parent just has to step in.
interesting that your first international cricket was the West Indies thumping England in 1984, and yet you can say that fans, like me, who watched the 1976 West Indies were racist.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
interesting that your first international cricket was the West Indies thumping England in 1984, and yet you can say that fans, like me, who watched the 1976 West Indies were racist.
Lol, pretty sure that was not what I said in any way. And since when did you have to watch something live to be able to form an opinion on what happened? A lot of very knowledgable folk here that discuss events and players well before their time.....should they all be dismissed?