• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 8th massacre at the SCG

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
not a very good death bowler but still good with the new ball
Nah he over pitches too regularly and when it's not swinging much he dishes up half volleys. Don't get me wrong I love the bloke, he's just not suited to this format.

ajdude

International Coach
coulter-nile just experienced the awkward moment when you're ready to give the bowler the ball but the bowler isn't ready.

Spikey

Pattinson's not a very good ODI bowler, but **** me it's good to watch a Clint Mckayless one day team.
canucks game started with a line brawl and the participants being ejected for the game

hope the next game mckay plays in starts with mckay getting punched and then ejected from the game

benchmark00

canucks game started with a line brawl and the participants being ejected for the game

hope the next game mckay plays in starts with mckay getting punched and then ejected from the game
I came here to ask you if you're watching it. Were you watching? **** it sounds epic.

benchmark00

hes just a young bloke trying to bow good areas. has plenty of talent to get the time to develop the experience to become a more canny bowler
That's all swell and rainbows, but he still bowls too full for one day cricket at his level of swing.

Spikey

I came here to ask you if you're watching it. Were you watching? **** it sounds epic.
it was your typical staged fight just with the entire line involved; so pretty pathetic. There wasn't any reason for it. It's just that the flames decided that their starting skaters would be their fourth liners, and their starters are announced first cause they are the away team, so the Canucks just played along rather than send out the Twins. Cue lame fights and Torts going insane on the bench

benchmark00

it was your typical staged fight just with the entire line involved; so pretty pathetic. There wasn't any reason for it. It's just that the flames decided that their starting skaters would be their fourth liners, and their starters are announced first cause they are the away team, so the Canucks just played along rather than send out the Twins. Cue lame fights and Torts going insane on the bench
Looking forward to the vidz.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
LOL, would've been such a weird dismissal. Beefy with the predictable footy reference,

Good "intent" by the openers so far.

Top_Cat

Nah he over pitches too regularly and when it's not swinging much he dishes up half volleys. Don't get me wrong I love the bloke, he's just not suited to this format.
Yeah that's generally the case but he's really struggling today, if anything he's too far back.