• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 8th massacre at the SCG

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
nah, morgan was being a wanker, he knew it carried and was hoping to send it upstairs for a ****up from the 3rd ump imo
Yep. Was poor from Morgan.

Contrast that with Warner the other day who asked, Buttler said he held then he walked off (only to be called back).

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah guys no problem with Morgan being called out for that. Just think the way Clarke carries himself in these situations is pretty poor. And it's the only real criticism of him as a captain I would say.

Spark

Global Moderator
I dunno. I think it looked more heated than it actually was, he and Buttler had a chat afterwards which looked pretty civil

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm so glad we have Ch9 orbit that put's a red ring around the players involved in a wicket. Would have buckley's of identifying where on the field the bowler/batsmen/fielder involved in the play were otherwise.

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm so glad we have Ch9 orbit that put's a red ring around the players involved in a wicket. Would have buckley's of identifying where on the field the bowler/batsmen/fielder involved in the play were otherwise.
Yeah, actually knowing the line and the length of the ball at realtime speed is overrated tbh :mellow:

God I hate that ****.

Spark

Global Moderator
Clarke's batted sort of lazily since Adelaide IMO. As if he knows he doesn't really need to score as many as usual.