• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second ODI in Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Death to Darren Lehmann

Craig Philipson ‏@cphilipson27 Jan 24
SACA have hit an all time low. Dan Christian dropped. Sign him up for next season @qldcricket @darren_lehmann

Lehmann retweeted that

James Essex ‏@JamesE112 20 Jan 2012
Spent last night at a bar talking to Darren Lehmann, Dan Christian and Roelof van der Merwe. Unreal! @James_parker04 #gapyear

Darren Lehmann ‏@darren_lehmann 7 Aug 2011
Can someone tell me how hopes and Christian are not in the 20/20 side ?

Darren Lehmann ‏@darren_lehmann 20 Oct 2011
Daniel Christian please look after my son at the havelock love you both x

Darren Lehmann puts Dan Christian ahead of Brisbane Heat, urges Australia selectors to pick the all-rounder

ajdude

International Coach
oh no what if he takes like 8 wickets and scores a couple of 40s

'Christian included in 15 man squad'

"Daniel is a talented young man who will most likely bat at number 6 and bowl some handy overs on the back of his ODI form," chairman of selectors John Inverarity told the media. "Shane Watson's emergency hamstring removal during the 5th ODI will prevent him from bowling and it would be un-Australian of us to not have a fourth seamer."

brockley

International Captain
I predict we will lose if we play Maxwell and Christian as stated by the selectors for the game,talk about a weak batting line up.Selectors have no idea.I hope both Maxwell and Christian fail with the bat(which i expect them too),so we can abolish this useless selection.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I predict we will lose if we play Maxwell and Christian as stated by the selectors for the game,talk about a weak batting line up.Selectors have no idea.I hope both Maxwell and Christian fail with the bat(which i expect them too),so we can abolish this useless selection.
Arun, Christ and the big show might intimidate a grade team. Don't sell them short. Are England good enough to show them up? They already let Arun score a ton and get Piers like media attention.

If Watsons out does his replacement have to say aw no in his place?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah Carberry and Tredwell played in the tour match but not in this one. Bell and Stokes were rested. Unchanged from first ODI.

Status
Not open for further replies.