• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second ODI in Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If we were to poll people with the question "out of the Australian one day team that was taken to the Champions Trophy who would someone be talking about if they refered to them as the best one day pace bowler in the world over the last 18 months given that this player was rested/did not play for at least one match of the tournament" I'm pretty 100% of respondents would be able to answer correctly.

The fact that you needed to be babied through the answer is a poor reflection on your problem solving skills. Although you were not alone in that I note.

Burgey

Well, you could also have just said whom you meant when someone asked, and avoided the last couple of pages of crud.

Burgey

I don't give a **** because I knew who you meant, and secondly I didn't read it til late last night anyway.

I'm more interested in knowing when Starc is likely to be back. He played for Wests on Saturday, I saw in the paper. But I think he only played as a batsman.

benchmark00

I don't give a **** because I knew who you meant, and secondly I didn't read it til late last night anyway.

I'm more interested in knowing when Starc is likely to be back. He played for Wests on Saturday, I saw in the paper. But I think he only played as a batsman.
Would you like to hear it from the source, i.e. Starc himself, or is someone else allowed to tell you the answer?

He's been named in the t20i side to play England.

Burgey

Looking at the grade scores, it seems the Parra first grade side has had more LO wins than the Parra NRL team will enjoy this year in their competition.

Burgey

Ah, good poo. I didn't even know he was bowling yet tbh, but I haven't been following the grade scores that much until yesterday when I was reading the paper whilst partaking of a lazy Sunday brunch with Grace Kelly and Sir Winston Churchill.

/social.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
If we were to poll people with the question "out of the Australian one day team that was taken to the Champions Trophy who would someone be talking about if they refered to them as the best one day pace bowler in the world over the last 18 months given that this player was rested/did not play for at least one match of the tournament" I'm pretty 100% of respondents would be able to answer correctly.
You didn't make that stipulation to start with Benchy, you merely said "the worlds best one day pace bowler "

The fact that you needed to be babied through the answer is a poor reflection on your problem solving skills. Although you were not alone in that I note.
LOL, you just can't help yourself can you??? If I want to answer quiz questions there are enough threads here for me to participate in, or I can just go sit a ****ing Naplan test with my kids. I'm here to talk about cricket and I don't need my knowledge (or lack thereof) tested and judged by you mate.

Last edited:

the big bambino

International Captain
That's cool about Starc. Anyone know if Cummins rehab will allow him to play fc cricket this summer or next: Or something in between for maybe an A tour?

the big bambino

International Captain
That would be great. I saw him recently bowl for the Scorchers and he sent a bouncer way over the head of a lefty who swished at it. Yeah it was ill directed but my word the zing.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's cool about Starc. Anyone know if Cummins rehab will allow him to play fc cricket this summer or next: Or something in between for maybe an A tour?
Supposed to be fit for fc soon but is getting resistance from some state officials

No doubt CA will select him to tour somewhere in the off-season and break him again

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah, good poo. I didn't even know he was bowling yet tbh, but I haven't been following the grade scores that much until yesterday when I was reading the paper whilst partaking of a lazy Sunday brunch with Grace Kelly and Sir Winston Churchill.

/social.
More chance of that happening than credibility00 being correct in his assessment of Starc

Furball

Evil Scotsman

lol rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.