• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second ODI in Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
when you put it like that, australia doesn't have as much depth as i thought

Lee Gaskin ‏@Lee_Gaskin1 2m
England team: Cook, Carberry, Root, Ballance, Morgan, Bopara, Buttler, Bresnan, Jordan, Tredwell, Rankin #PMXIvENG

you've gotta be kidding me, england

Burgey

**** me, how wasn't that given out lbw?

Muirhead doing a job on Enlgand again.

5/127 and he has 2/20 odd

Burgey

6/149 in the 30th. England will surely declare and take the mandatory doubling of their score.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Whats going on with cricinfo's coverage of the PM's X1 game?? They are showing 53/3 and my twitter is saying 8 down?? Aussie commentators on again??

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
The Cricketer ‏@TheCricketerMag 2m
England have won! PM XI bowled out for 92, England winning by 172 runs.

Next someone will tell me the Thunder have won a game.

England's first win on tour?

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
They won the tour match against the CA Invitational XI at Sydney, didn't they?

EDIT:
Dammit Adders

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Whats going on with cricinfo's coverage of the PM's X1 game?? They are showing 53/3 and my twitter is saying 8 down?? Aussie commentators on again??
They are generally pretty bad when they don't have someone in Bangalore watching it on a monitor

Watson33

U19 12th Man
Jos Butler with another handy innings there. Hopefully Gilo/Cooky (or whoever decides the batting order) won't stick him down at 8 again! Would be very surprised if one of either Cook or Root isn't dropped for this ODI.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
PM's XI always stronger under Labor. Or a cricket tragic PM. Or anyone but Tony Abbott.

Actually, picking 7 bowlers didn't exactly help them very much. Who do they think they are, New South Wales?

Status
Not open for further replies.