• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England Top 7 going forward?

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't see it myself. Cracked under pressure and walked away when his team needed him. I hope he fixes his problems but I wouldn't pick him again.
That's pretty poor mate........unless you are talking about Graham Swann.

Seriously, when it comes to mental health that has to be more important than the game of cricket. No hard feelings at all to Trotty and if he can get some treatment and come back then he'd be welcomed with open arms. Swann can go **** himself as far as I'm concerned though.......he and only he fits the bill for the bolded section of your post.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
His health is more important for sure. Regardless of form both he and the team should think very carefully about ever putting him in that sort of pressurized environment again.

Swanns different. He came off as not wanting to play in a losing team.

Watson33

U19 12th Man
1.Cook
2.Compton/Robson
3.Bell
4.KP
5.Ballance
6.Stokes
7.Butler/Davies/Prior (whoever does the best at the start of the FC season). More probably either Davies or Prior.

FBU

International Debutant
1 Cook
2 Robson
3 Compton
4 Bell
5 Pietersen
6 Stokes
7 Woakes
8 Buttler
9 Broad
10 Onions