• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Andy Flower...considering his future?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Never mind this KP bollocks.

Steven Finn's having his career ruined and it's attracting very little criticism.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Thought it was every fast bowler in the system who are being asked to concentrate on line and length instead of pace.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Things been going wrong before then though, I blame Graeme Smith.

Remember how great he looked in the ODIs against New Zealand though? Thought the short run up looked so good, has all been downhill since then.

grecian

Scummy 'paper but interesting headline, not Flower but possibly Cook, or maybe both.

Pothas

If Cook feels he can't work with him then I think it is safe to assume nobody in the current England set up can.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's weird as it was Cook who pushed for him back. Suppose it suggests KP has been difficult.

It's sad though.

grecian

It's weird as it was Cook who pushed for him back. Suppose it suggests KP has been difficult.

It's sad though.
Still its the Fail/Wail/Heil, so it might be bollox.

I don't wish to belabor Hatred for Piers Morgan, but it is interesting that KP keeps on chumming up to the buffoon, despite his comments about Trott, and his constant criticism of the likes of Flower, Swann, Broad, Bresnan. Seems odd that people slaughter Broad for being mates with that bloke who set up the KP parody account, whilst no-one criticises KP for loving Morgan.

BTW I'm not being inconsistent here, I unfollowed Flintoff (one of my fave players ever) because he talked to him. Morgan is ****ing awful in every way, just don't see how there's any justification in going along with his pathetic drivel.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Still its the Fail/Wail/Heil, so it might be bollox.

I don't wish to belabor Hatred for Piers Morgan, but it is interesting that KP keeps on chumming up to the buffoon, despite his comments about Trott, and his constant criticism of the likes of Flower, Swann, Broad, Bresnan. Seems odd that people slaughter Broad for being mates with that bloke who set up the KP parody account, whilst no-one criticises KP for loving Morgan.

BTW I'm not being inconsistent here, I unfollowed Flintoff (one of my fave players ever) because he talked to him. Morgan is ****ing awful in every way, just don't see how there's any justification in going along with his pathetic drivel.
I kind of agree with some of the things Morgan has said about KP, as you might have seen, but ultimately I think you have a point here. KP really should distance himself from the wanker

Pothas

If Morgan skips the IPL and actually plays some county cricket I think he would have a very good chance, think there are people that woud be keen to see him back in the side.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
God he has the right temperament. Just not the ability sadly.

Meanwhile KP enjoying the Chelsea win as we speak

Cooky Monster

U19 12th Man
Yeah evil genius that Flower. It is not like KP has ever fallen out with anyone ever before. You are really quite ridiculous.
Christ you are so naive, this is an example of standard press manipulation, regardless of what KP has or hasn't done before him taking the majority of the attention/blame for the utter cluster**** that just happened is absolultely ****ing laughable.

All top coaches have friends/allies in the media, the heat was rightfully on Flower and now its not, its been deflected onto KP, all its taken is for Flower to call in a favour from a press ally and boom we have all this bull****.

What im saying here is completely valid as is the previous post you ignorantly mock, open your eyes and get your brain in gear, or most likely in your case just carry on talking bollocks and posting thoughtless cliches.

Pothas

Yeah because I can't think of any powerful friends that KP has in the media....

How do you know what has gone on in the dressing room? None of us do, but instead of recognising the obvious fact that Flower and KP and have had a difficult relationship for a number of years, and that this may have come under further strain in the context of an awful series, you decide it is all some kind machiavellian scheme. It is such a childish attitude.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Perhaps a return to the gloves and pads is what's in Flower's future. Step up where the team needs him most.