• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

Ruckus

International Captain
god damn...if only Johnson could have bowled like this for the majority of his career...could have been one the greatest ever.

adub

International Captain
god damn...if only Johnson could have bowled like this for the majority of his career...could have been one the greatest ever.
I'm still backing the theory that this isn't the same dude. Genetic engineering, cyborg, or something, but not the same guy.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Anyone else find it funny that both Root and Bell got promoted up the order to replace batsman who were getting stick for going too slow, and then managed to eclipse their predecessor in terms of taking ****ing ages to get no ****ing runs?

I don't find it funny ftr. I find it ****.

adub

International Captain
Bit of bad luck for the Poms. Only needed another 22 runs to make this their 3rd best 1st innings of the series.