• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Only five England players who played at the Oval are playing today, compared to ten for Australia.
Yeah says a lot. They were learning their best side as that series went on, we've progressively lost the plot since

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Completely overlooked Anderson bowls right and bats left as others have pointed out.

Don't care too much what happens here but would prefer not too many runs by Warner or Clarke.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Anyone know what this is about:

“@MartynSWA1984 BunnyOnions: Anyone else notice what Gower said? Very disrespectful #p45 #laters”

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Hey Cabinet, stop stealing my stuff and passing it on to Zaltzman.
You've given me a reply, five retweets and a new follower in a matter of minutes, when it would usually take about eight months for me to accumulate that. I'll give you a like as thanks.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
England have a better leg-spinner sitting in the stands today than the one on the pitch. Tom Craddock.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You've given me a reply, five retweets and a new follower in a matter of minutes, when it would usually take about eight months for me to accumulate that. I'll give you a like as thanks.
I'd follow Grecian too if I knew his name and/or cared what he ever had to say.