• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
OptaJim ‏@OptaJim 2m

3 - @ECB_cricket become the 3rd team to name eight left-handed batsmen in a Test XI (West Indies, twice in 2000). Southpaws. #Ashes

Can't be too often that you have 3 blokes bowl right handed and bat left handed either (Borthwick, Broad, Stokes)

And i'm beaten to it by cabinet
How many of the WI can we name?
Gayle, Lara Chanders, Adams, Hinds, Amrbose + 2?

Last edited:

social

What the hell is that roof on the new stand all about?

Doesn't look like it provides shade or shelter

Jarquis

Just edited him in before I saw this but having had a quick look I can't actually see that he played in either of the two Tests they're on about
Ah, he was. Quite a few changes between the two Tests actually.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
so when do they knock down the ladies pavillion and the members stand or whatever that is for some more seating?