• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

List of England cricketers who shouldn't be prevented from re-entering the motherland

jan

State Vice-Captain
Reading the thread name I thought you meant getting rid of the England players whose motherland is not UK :D

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think they should all be let back in, especially as Trott is already back - ludicrous scheduling and Mitchell Johnson to blame imo

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, I lay blame on only one person......the team mechanic. In England we were stuck in 3rd gear, down here we haven't got out of first........fix the ****ing transmission FFS.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
OBE for Stokes, IMHO. Only the third post-war English player to take a Michelle and hit a ton in a test series versus yer crims.

The others? Beefy and Freddie.

No pressure then, son. :cool: