• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Australia whitewash England?

Is 5-0 on the cards?

• Total voters

Mark68

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I know i'm going out on a limb here but YES i do think Australia will whitewash England.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This thread will look pretty stupid when we chase down a huge target in the 4th innings

Mark68

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I retain some vague hope that Cook and/or Pietersen have at least one sizeable innings in them at some point in the series, but I'm not so hopeful we have the bowling to take advantage of it anymore, especially with Broad's foot worries.

If I were to bet, 5-0 would get the Brumby quid.
KP and Cook obviously had nothing left in them. Over and out.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In fact, as there is no precedent in Ashes history for back to back series, these last two can't count and, as a matter of law, need to be expunged from the record - so the Ashes are still held by whoever held them at the end of the series in 2010/11 - Burgey to confirm