• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st ODI at the MCG

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Haven't seen any of those given out for a fair while so I'm fine with that being not out as well.

That said, probably carried.

ajdude

International Coach
holy crap Jordan's had a shocker hey. he gets finch earlier and who knows what could've happened

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm just getting up, did I read right that Warner walked then the umpires called him back?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I'm just getting up, did I read right that Warner walked then the umpires called him back?
I'd say "walked" is a strong way to put it, but kinda. Edged behind, Buttler seemed to say he caught it, Warner took his word for it, then was called back.

howardj

International Coach
Nicholas in the back of the Box...."It's the foreshorteni
ng; the 2 dimensional picture". Just loves to sound good

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Amazing the Aussies have put on 100+ at 6 an over and they really haven't gotten out of 3rd gear.

howardj

International Coach
There was no scooping motion, it bounced up at an angle, and it didn't hit him high on the gloves

All indicia of the ball having hit the fingers, not the turf

"Consistency" (i.e. others like that are given not out so that should be too) is over-rated

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well the format has changed but it doesn't feel any different

Broad's back later in the series right?!

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
We've got the balance all wrong here. Hate to repeat Nick Knight but Ravi's not a 5th bowler in Australian conditions.

This is just such an ordinary bowling attack in general.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
woke up for the start and saw the team england selected and went back to bed. Stokes good enough to bat 6 in test cricket apparently but a number 7 or 8 in odi cricket? Buttler England's best player in the last series demoted to 8? Bresnan playing haha give me a break. Bopara/Root the fifth bowler outside England/asia, ****tards -especially when the four frontline bowlers are so average. Giles most be the biggest ****tard of the lot.