• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hw bowls to the left
he bowls to the right
Mitchell Jonson...
Sorry just trying to remind myself of happier times.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Botham can't understand why England haven't picked all six seamers this series, and haven't played inferior bowlers here. Carn Beefy, you're better than this.

Well, you're not really, but it's Christmas ffs, lift your game.

grecian

Botham can't understand why England haven't picked all six seamers this series, and haven't played inferior bowlers here. Carn Beefy, you're better than this.

Well, you're not really, but it's Christmas ffs, lift your game.
mute is always the option I take with Beefy.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought it was ballsy to bowl first. I guess that we want to demoralise them even further but our big strength was setting the tempo of the game when we bat first.

Johnners

'sok, Mitch was just lulling them back into a false sense of security. Will be devastating in his second spell (y)

Son Of Coco

Harris is the perfect bowler to bowl to Cook. Zero forward movement from Cook and he bowls just short of a length around off-stump.

Top_Cat

Loving Cook's play here today. He's not getting more half-volleys than in the series so far but has done done bugger-all with them. Finally putting them away, great to see.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Loving Cook's play here today. He's not getting more half-volleys than in the series so far but has done done bugger-all with them. Finally putting them away, great to see.
Think he was doing a bit at Perth as well tbf. But yeah, fully agree.

Top_Cat

Harris' pace right up today. I can't think of a better indication he's been promised a rest for Sydney.