• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey, I was half watching the last session from the clubhouse today, and I saw one weird thing where some graphic appeared to show a player running across a body of water - wtf was going on there?

mintykip

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
This game still doesn't feel like a contest despite England being in not too bad of a position, you just know if one of these two batsmen nick off in the first four or five overs tomorrow then we wont make 220. Even though England have fought better in this innings it still has a patronising feel to it, like the chubby kid on sports day who everybody cheers on for participating but all know has no chance in hell of actually winning anything.

dumastudetto

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Losing confidence with these blokes again, is England going to keep the darn ashes ?
Yes I think we can do it. The teams are very evenly matched. England has the better batting lineup (despite recent form) and Australia the slightly better bowling attack. If we can escape from Perth without a defeat the Aussie team will start getting nervous I'm sure.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Yes I think we can do it. The teams are very evenly matched. England has the better batting lineup (despite recent form) and Australia the slightly better bowling attack. If we can escape from Perth without a defeat the Aussie team will start getting nervous I'm sure.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
5 out all out is fairly accurate but Stokes isn't a 6 so the tail is batting. We could probably give Bell singles and cut through the tail if we wanted based on Brisbane and Roadelaide. Can Bell shield them from the strike and score the measly 205 required for parity? Sky commentators said Aussie tail was averaging 50 partnerships. England are gone if that doesnt happen.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Just saw the last 2 wickets and wtf was KP thinking. I know Siddle has his number so why wouldnt you just respect Siddle and go after someone else to relieve pressure. Hell, anyone else if it was me.

Warner must have been so happy he did a jig at finding another leftie who cant play the cut shot against a spinner. They both have spinners in their teams so maybe work on the flaw in the nets boys.