• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

SpofforthLohman

U19 12th Man
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was 1976.

Quite. Paying for something you enjoy that costs millions of dollars to produce obviously goes against everything a capitalist society stands for.
Foxtel is a rip off, apart from a couple of sporting events, you can see everything foxtel has on other free tv stations. I get plenty of rugby league and cricket on free tv... what more could I want ?... as for the tour of India I am VERY glad I didn't have to suffer watching that. When Australia plays that bad i don't want to see it.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Foxtel is a rip off, apart from a couple of sporting events, you can see everything foxtel has on other free tv stations. I get plenty of rugby league and cricket on free tv... what more could I want ?... as for the tour of India I am VERY glad I didn't have to suffer watching that. When Australia plays that bad i don't want to see it.
It perhaps shouldn't be surprising to you though that, given you usually only get to watch home matches, Australia weren't as good when you got a rare opportunity to watch an away series. Australia have put in many worse performances even just in recent times than they did in that series. The recent Indian tour and the last home Ashes are two great examples.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just a further 300 runs needed now. If these two can get to stumps, England do have a decent sort of chance.

91Jmay

International Coach
Massive advantage for Aus to have two bowlers they can turn to to clamp down the rate who aren't there main strike bowlers.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Watching these 3 over MJ spells is getting annoying. Give him 4 or 5 overs ffs.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I do agree that sometimes people judge players by watching them bat and not what their actual output is misleading (Moneyabll etc. etc.) however sometimes you can just look at a player see that a player is talented even when they are failing. With Stokes' technique and timing of the ball it was possible he would click in Perth. Looks very promising, and when you are getting torn a new one on a tour to Australia these are the positives you have to take really.

Last edited: