• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

Jassy

Banned
I would rather go to the pub and have a few beers with a world class arsehole than sip some wine with Root and listen to him prattle on about his butterfly collection.
:laugh: Their team isn't bad to be honest. I'd definitely have beer with quite a few English players...Prior, Pietersen,Trott, Morgan, Rankin.

ajdude

International Coach
when do we think Lyon will bite the bullet and go skinhead? Reckon it's a chance for the UAE tour next year.

91Jmay

International Coach
Good catch. Don't mind KP going after Lyon, not sure why he'd be taking on the the man at Mid On though. Pretty brainless. Johnson back on to blow the tail away now.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Bugger, was really hoping for a KP masterclass to take me through the evening. Will all dribble out to another dull hiding now.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really wouldn't have minded seeing KP ton up, so good to watch, and it more than likely would've been for naught.

Good catch by Rhino tho (y)