• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

6-0

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
I moved house yesterday, so didn't watch a minute last night.

Anyway, woke up 5 minutes ago, turned over, picked up phone, logged cricinfo - Australia lead by 570. For a bleary eyed minute i couldn't even compute how such a lead materialised.

England (Bell and Carberry aside), you are a ****ing disgrace! This is worse than 02/03, worse than 06/07.

If this carries on, Australia should be awarded a 6-0 default victory.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
After a brief period of their team doing well, English fans have clearly forgotten how to take a beating. No need to go around starting threads when you're (effectively) 2-0. Wait till you've lost 4-0 twice in two years.

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
After a brief period of their team doing well, English fans have clearly forgotten how to take a beating. No need to go around starting threads when you're (effectively) 2-0. Wait till you've lost 4-0 twice in two years.
570 - 172 isn't just a defeat though.

You've damn near quadrupled our output over a 3 day period.

Daemon

570 - 172 isn't just a defeat though.

You've damn near quadrupled our output over a 3 day period.
I guess this is nothing new.

You guys lost the first game in India by an innings and the same sort of sentiment was floating around. Ended up dominating two of the other games and winning the series.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I guess this is nothing new.

You guys lost the first game in India by an innings and the same sort of sentiment was floating around. Ended up dominating two of the other games and winning the series.
We didn't lose by an innings in India

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Which was worse - England's bowlers allowing Watson to score a ton at the Oval or England's batsmen failing to post 200 at Adelaide?

Daemon

The biggest embarrassment was of course allowing Lyon to pick up 7 wickets in the 4th home test.

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
Which was worse - England's bowlers allowing Watson to score a ton at the Oval or England's batsmen failing to post 200 at Adelaide?
The former stung like a bitch; but 172 all out on that pitch ... I just can't fathom.

Have we been ****ing drugged or something!