• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Swanny's Ashes Video Diary is back!!!!

DaveS

Cricket Spectator

Hilarious pisstake of Nasser and an extremely fitting well-wishing to Jonathan Trott....

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really good tribute to Trott there.I'm reading Trescothick's book ATM, and it's great to know that things have moved on and people know and understand more, and can be openly supportive.

The cricket-tragic in me though is annoyed that in Jimmeh's Nasser impersonation he mentions Harmison and Flintoff, neither of whom were playing that fateful day in Brisbane.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's really a very good tribute to Trott. First rate stuff.

What a life it is, that it can being good men down like that.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
These video diaries are bloody excellent. I get the strong feeling that Swanny must an unbelievably good member of a squad. Great Trott trib.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Loved them back in 2010/11, particularly near the end when it really started to peak with the Swann/Jimmy shenanigans.

Good to have it back.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So uhh, what's the deal with this now? I'm up for a Michael Carberry diary myself.