• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Tim Bresnan fix everything?

Will Tim Bresnan fix everything?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The mobile skin does not reveal poll options but I'm trusting that No is not an optional upon which one can vote

wiff

First Class Debutant
He offers so much more than the others (Tremm, Rank, Fin, etc). While I don't think he will fix everything, I'm sure he has an electronic screwdriver in his back pocket. I hope that he has recovered enough to bowl on the Roadelaide™.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd definitely feel a lot better with him not in the team. Did well out here last time in the couple of games he got and does well against us in general, so I reckon he could well be an important feature in the next few games.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There were actual posts by members on Cricket Web about a month ago saying Morne Morkel wouldn't make England's team. How utterly ridiculous can you get.

howardj

International Coach
You can only go on his record which is very good against us

You could really notice at the Gabba the release of the pressure valve once Broad and Andersen were out of the attack - Bresnan in my view will help in this regard

To this end, Swann also needs to step up

Flem274*

123/5
There were actual posts by members on Cricket Web about a month ago saying Morne Morkel wouldn't make England's team. How utterly ridiculous can you get.
Considering there were actual posts by members on Cricket Web saying Brad Haddin is the best wicket keeper batsman in the world I'm not surprised.

Nationalism is a beautiful thing.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Considering there were actual posts by members on Cricket Web saying Brad Haddin is the best wicket keeper batsman in the world I'm not surprised.

Nationalism is a beautiful thing.
Or even more ludicrous, Ross Taylor could be in a world XI :laugh: :laugh: