• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Tim Bresnan fix everything?

Will Tim Bresnan fix everything?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I just had a face-to-face conversation with a guy who claimed Bresnan should bat at 6 tomorrow. Talking cricket with strangers is a dangerous game.

I like Bresnan the bowler, but it takes real artistic licence to call him an allrounder at this level.
Frankly at this moment in time Finn's a legitimate option for the number 6 spot.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I actually longed for Ravi at various points in the afternoon session (that's the middle session for those of you with ****ed up definitions)