• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Harare? That's in England!

the big bambino

International Captain
The Wobblies are good for a laugh from this aspect.

Stephen Moore - Saudi Arabia
Sitaleki Timani - Tonga
Will Genia - Port Moresby
Quade Cooper - New Zealand
Michael Harris - New Zealand
Tevita Kuridriani - Fiji
Christian Lealiifano - New Zealand
Peter Betham - New Zealand
Chris Feauai-Sautia - New Zealand
Joe Tomane - New Zealand

10/32 of the current squad. Firstly, place of birth is a ridiculous measure in this day and age, and secondly people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Oooo touchy. Look at the song. All your Lions are taffs and even they extend their piracy into the south seas. No one lives in a glass house as much as England. Great song.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oooo touchy. Look at the song. All your Lions are taffs and even they extend their piracy into the south seas. No one lives in a glass house as much as England. Great song.
Don't support England, bro. Though I do over the Aussies, this much must be said.

And I can't see why it's touchy to point out that this issue is a widespread one. The All Blacks have been given **** in the British media for years for poaching Pacific Islanders, but that seems to have all gone quiet now that the English are both doing the same, and poaching Kiwis as well.

All I'm saying is that if your country has the same problem in professional sport, what right does it have to complain about others?

the big bambino

International Captain
Look I'm not saying it isn't a problem and I find it weird that countries are resembling clubs more and more (pretty soon we'll have a transfer system) But England are state of the art in this caper. Funny song coz its true!

GGG

State Captain
Don't support England, bro. Though I do over the Aussies, this much must be said.

And I can't see why it's touchy to point out that this issue is a widespread one. The All Blacks have been given **** in the British media for years for poaching Pacific Islanders, but that seems to have all gone quiet now that the English are both doing the same, and poaching Kiwis as well.

All I'm saying is that if your country has the same problem in professional sport, what right does it have to complain about others?
Maybe they finally reaslised that 90% of those Pacific Islanders were born and bred in New Zealand