• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England performance squad tour.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I honestly wonder what Mills could do at Perth, still can't quite believe cricinfo have him down as left-arm medium-fast.

mullarkey

School Boy/Girl Captain
Seems to have been a pretty good day for them. Would imagine an overnight declaration and then have a bowl. I am not a fan at all of Danny Briggs, but not really sure which other young spinners they could have taken. Excited to see Ravi Patel get more FC cricket next year, I liked what I saw from him in the limited overs stuff.
Danny Briggs can land the ball on a sixpence but he doesn't turn it much if at all. If he had been around before covered wickets he would have been more 'Deadly' than 'Deadly' himself!

91Jmay

International Coach
Seemed an exciting end to the game. Jordan, Mills, Briggs/Ali came in for some serious tap. Good work from James Harris to be going at under 3 RPO in the circumstances.

Johann

School Boy/Girl Captain
I honestly wonder what Mills could do at Perth, still can't quite believe cricinfo have him down as left-arm medium-fast.
I'll save you the wonder - he'd spray it everywhere and get spanked all over the place

He's quick but he is less than accurate it's fair to say

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Can't see them promoting someone to the test team. They are down a player with Trott leaving so maybe they could call up a batter. With Ballance being the reserve I would expect him to get a game before any of these guys.

brockley

International Captain
England Cricket ‏@ECB_cricket now
Briggs, Mills and Topley make up the rest of the 14 man team and will bowl for EPP.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
England Cricket ‏@ECB_cricket now
EPP team to bat for this 3 day game is: Chopra (c), Robson, Ballance, Bairstow, Lees, Vince, Ali, Buttler, Foakes, Jordan, Harris.

brockley

International Captain
England Cricket ‏@ECB_cricket 13h
WA XI declare on 319-8. James Harris takes 3-58. Tim Armstrong scores 75 for WA. EPP set to bat for 8 overs left of today's play.

brockley

International Captain
England Cricket ‏@ECB_cricket 16m
EPP move to 171-1. Robson 86* and Ballance moves to 65*. 43 overs gone.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ballance out for 89 and Roboson 108* when we declared. No hit for Bairstow.

Tymal Mills has now blown away their top order....