• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ana is beating Maria 5-1 in their exhibition, I presume as it's an exhibition they're playing in bikinis, yeah I'm trying to keep my mind off this ****.

Oh, and I've finally found a stream, no bikini or lingerie I'm sorry to report.

Last edited:

wiff

First Class Debutant
Australia clearly ignoring the Bell threat. England could reach 200 while he is still there. Draw still on the cards!

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't think I have ever been more angry at an England side, there used to be some kind of joy in the side back when we were **** but there is none of that now.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Don't think I have ever been more angry at an England side, there used to be some kind of joy in the side back when we were **** but there is none of that now.
When I made my Xmas plans I did not expect to be watching a dead ****ing rubber

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Seem to recall the lead being similar to this at Brisbane in 06 when Ponting didn't enforce the follow on. Can't imagine Clarke will do the same though, can't see any benefit in it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL, this is so sweet for Mitch considering the **** English fans in particular give him. Good on him.

Spark

Global Moderator
Seem to recall the lead being similar to this at Brisbane in 06 when Ponting didn't enforce the follow on. Can't imagine Clarke will do the same though, can't see any benefit in it.
Yeah with so few overs having been bowled, the potential of an extra day off before Perth > a few hours' rest.