• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Spark

Global Moderator
If Australia docks the tail here they've no choice but to enforce the follow on, do they? They're 400 odd in front. Then again, batting last would be a pain. Suppose that's why the pay captains a fair whack of dough
If you're 400 in front you'd back yourself to not have to bat last.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gutless utterly gutless on a flat,slow pitch, it's just awful, can't believe I'm still up to watch this, I'm showing more comittment than our batsmen.

Humiliating, against a fairly average oz side. Just not good enough, play the EPP side, **** these useless ****s.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Gutless utterly gutless on a flat,slow pitch, it's just awful, can't believe I'm still up to watch this, I'm showing more comittment than our batsmen.

Humiliating, against a fairly average oz side. Just not good enough, play the EPP side, **** these useless ****s.
My TV just asked me if I want to shut down, looks like it has the right idea. What a farce.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I truly don't know where this has come from. It's like England has transmogrified into their 94-95 side.

Jesus.