• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

wiff

First Class Debutant
Radio goes on the blink now, so that's out I take it

HELP! Aliens have descended on MT Colah and are destroying our communication network. (For Mt Colah that is 2 cans and string)

Last edited:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Here's where the DRS has a bit of a problem. say that was clipping leg stump, but the umpire has conceded it was going to hit the stumps but thought there was some edge, camera then shows no edge but just clipping the stump so umpires call, but the umpires call on that would be that it was hitting the stumps.

Last edited:

Flametree

International 12th Man
I think the no-ball needed a longer look - in the frame where it looked like something was just behind the line I don't think the foot had actually landed.