• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So is there to be a CW Adelaide meet-up for post-play drinks or what, ****s? I gotta tell you, I'm down.

benchmark00

This generally means he makes a big score doesn't it?
Just means he's batting itbt. **** gets hit every innings.

So is there to be a CW Adelaide meet-up for post-play drinks or what, ****s? I gotta tell you, I'm down.
Riggs is still at the pub from last night, I'm sure he's keen to kick on.

Puff of dust on that Rogers wicket. Just know it's going to be LBW central on day 4/5.

flibbertyjibber

Puff of dust on that Rogers wicket. Just know it's going to be LBW central on day 4/5.
I'll say my longstanding piece, 200 will be bloody tough to chase in the 4th innings.

I can see one side being bowled out cheaply in their 2nd dig but not sure who. We may need a 70 run lead minimum to stand any chance.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I don't understand the reports that England are supposed to be happy with this score at the end of day one. Yes, it's a flat pitch, but there are 273 runs on the board and still 5 wickets to take.

Top_Cat

Added to that you've got a couple of guys who are skiddy nightmares to face when there's any uneven bounce; Harris and Siddle.

benchmark00

Added to that you've got a couple of guys who are skiddy nightmares to face when there's any uneven bounce; Harris and Siddle.
Yeah I really think Siddle should come into his own in the second innings in particular. Can use some reverse tang and can just skid onto the stumps searching for that LBW.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't understand the reports that England are supposed to be happy with this score at the end of day one. Yes, it's a flat pitch, but there are 273 runs on the board and still 5 wickets to take.
Add to that Australia's bitch of a tail and I don't think too many fans are happy.

wiff

First Class Debutant
What a ****ed evening it was yesterday, blackout for over two hours, whole suburb was down couldn't even go and buy a beer. So did I miss anything?

BTW we should double our score, as we still have 5 wickets to go and the best batters still to come.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not staying up long tonight so hopefully a couple of wickets will fall so I will sleep a little easier

Don't worry though, office day tomorrow so ill watch the whole of the evening session and share my insightful thoughts with you all before I head to work