• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Carn_the_pies

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Baa boy Craig White average of 16 with the bat and 48 with the ball in Ashes cricket

Do these blokes here wear an eye patch>? bloke was ****.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think this might be one of those decks where the new ball is the best time to bat. Once it got older it didn't seem to come on. Attritional stuff.

howardj

International Coach
I give yesterday to Australia

Almost 300 on the board, and still with two quality bats at the crease

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
I give yesterday to Australia

Almost 300 on the board, and still with two quality bats at the crease
So would I, but at the same time England are 2 cheapish wickets from taking firm control.

Still, this is a track that looks tough to bat AND bowl on

Hooksey

Banned
Thanks to 'sandwich hands' Carberry and 'dud' Root honours on the first day look to be about even. A lot now rests on the shoulders of Michael Clarke to change that.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Australian betting sites have the par score as 439.5 - I would be very happy if we reach that figure from here.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol what the hell have Cricket Australia done with their Twitter account? Changed the name and then said its independent and created another one?

Dodgy as.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Who do you think will get that half-run?
If I had to guess it would be Siddle. I have to clarify that he would be awarded an extra half-run, not receive just half a run.

But yeah, I hope you realize that it is .5 to prevent a tie from occurring.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was just watching the Australians do their warm up, and whilst batting in the nets Clarke got hit in the nuts :laugh:

Will retire with the most bruised balls in the world.