• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

uvelocity

International Coach
hahahahaha johnsons asking k00mar how close he is to the front line as if that **** has any idea. in such a good place he is

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Worth noting that Bell batted 3 on Trott's debut and it worked. Not that we shouldn't have put Trott at 3; he obviously did a fantastic job in the role. But his failures at 3 are symptomatic of the old Ian Bell and not the player he is now.

Nonetheless, make Pietersen bat there who does he think is, Tendulkar? :ph34r:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You thinking of Strauss at the Gabba? Was a collision in the outfield which would explain is sticking out.
when lee and hussey almost killed each other?
Dunno.

I think maybe it was just Cook top edging a few that landed safely and I thought that he had an unusual way of hooking and thought that perhaps it could be a weakness. But it turned out he actually played it really well.

benchmark00

Wish they would stop trying to analyse Johnson. The only thing he's doing differently now is that he's not trying to be a proper bowler and he's just playing to his strengths now - trying to hit ****s in the face.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Wish they would stop trying to analyse Johnson. The only thing he's doing differently now is that he's not trying to be a proper bowler and he's just playing to his strengths now - trying to hit ****s in the face.
His arms and body are in a much better position when he releases the ball now though, no?

Burgey

Dunno.

I think maybe it was just Cook top edging a few that landed safely and I thought that he had an unusual way of hooking and thought that perhaps it could be a weakness. But it turned out he actually played it really well.
#finallywrong

I think Strauss was bounced out by McGrath in Brisbane, and Cook nicked off next ball or near enough to it.

Last edited:

Spikey

I'm a much better poster now that my eyes are on the screen and I'm not second guessing myself