• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I like how it gets worse an worse every day. Actually no I don't like it, I ****ing hate it.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Don't think I've ever seen Cook get out like that before. Not sure I even care anymore.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok, this has got to the point where it's become just a massive mind ****. Even getting out to a strength now.

Cook will be devo at that. A split second decision to play a favourite shot just puts him deeper in the mire.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
I'd never seen Cook dismissed by a bouncer before. He's obviously really struggling at the moment.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dunno what it is, but there's something very heart warming about seeing Mitchell Johnson happy. Think I'm just sadistic and it makes me think he's been trolling us for all these years and I love it.