• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
Definitely not. Surprising comment from a big fan.
I admire how hard he has worked to recover from injury and now to fix his technique. I like his aggression on the field, and find him to be more than gracious when on the losing end [which is to say I disagree strongly with the media's characterization of his personality].

But injury is no longer an excuse. Focus seems to be the only issue now, best he go back to Shield.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Chappell just refusing to properly answer Brayshaw's question. Chappell is in epic **** mode right now.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Was out shopping and missed all the action. Highlights should be amusing. When I saw the 5 in 5 overs from Johnson and lol'd. England batting having a laugh.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stokes gonna bowl well here. Wicket to wicket, bit of up and down at a decent clip.

Ryan19

School Boy/Girl Captain
Everyone in test cricket bats for their average in these situations. What you should really be doing is batting 30 overs and trying to put on 200 but no one in test cricket is willing to take the risk to step up the pace, especially when they could be dropped with a failure.

wiff

First Class Debutant
Everyone in test cricket bats for their average in these situations. What you should really be doing is batting 30 overs and trying to put on 200 but no one in test cricket is willing to take the risk to step up the pace, especially when they could be dropped with a failure.
Yeah, they just need to play normally. Watson may have been batting to the captain's plan. Rodgers is a bit suspect early on. So, although it looks stupid it is a stupid situation.

Spark

Global Moderator
What we need to do is just bat some overs out, wear them down and give our bowlers are rest. Runs are a total irrelevancy here.