• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who are you supporting?

Who are you supporting?

• England

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Australia

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Legitimately don't care who wins, but I want to see good cricket.

generally it's the players I like:
Lyon
Root
Cook
Hughes
Khawaja (think he could be very good)
Patto
Anderson

etc.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Dunno about others, but I do.

People also doubted Rohit Sharma when he was playing out of position in the wrong format.

I like him. If he's given a good, solid go I think he'll do well.

jan

State Vice-Captain
I support neither of the two foreign countries. I support left-handed batsmen on both teams.

But honestly I feel inclined to support AUS because it would be boring if ENG won for the 4th time in a row...

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Supporting England overall, but hoping to see Bailey, Siddle and Harris go well. Was hoping that Broad, Watson and Clarke fail on the other hand.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In most situations, probably Australia. Would love to see some ***ual performances from Anderson and KP though.

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
Legitimately don't care who wins, but I want to see good cricket.

generally it's the players I like:
Lyon
Root
Cook
Hughes
Khawaja (think he could be very good)
Patto
Anderson

etc.
I guess I should be neutral but I like to root against all English sides/players in all English sports...a more civil revenge for all dat imperialism. C'mon Aussie

Favorite players
Clarke (seriously good captain who leverages the bowling quality in his side)
Lyon (backed him since the tour of SL where he debuted)
Pietersen (favorite active batsman by a mile)
Watson (gets way too much crap given that even if he's not making 100s, he sees off the shine, he bowls very effectively, and works very hard to improve his game and stay fit)
Rogers (I generally like 30+ players who still give their all in FC cricket and deserve a place)

Players I dislike or don't rate:
Cook (lame captain who doesn't leverage the bowling talent at his disposal, flawed batsman that I've never seen try to improve his technique aside from being 'more disciplined'...I guess it has worked til now)
Prior (damn slogger)
MJ (don't we all?)