• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Brad Haddin the best keeper Australia have ?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How about you help a brotha out next time and let us know. I told you about Macgill being on Q&A afterall.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
lol @ the idea of Inside Cricket showing a non-Australian story.

Still, enjoy the show, mainly because of Greg Blewett. #AskBlewy should surely by now be the most trending hashtag in world sport?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
How about you help a brotha out next time and let us know. I told you about Macgill being on Q&A afterall.
Hey Jono, It is on again at 1pm Fox Sports 2 - #ivegotyourback

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
**** I'm at work and just saw this, too late to record it on Foxtel IQ.

God damn it nufers.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
**** I'm at work and just saw this, too late to record it on Foxtel IQ.

God damn it nufers.
Have you got the new feature on Foxtel where you just press the left button on the remote and it goes back through the shows? If so, try that.