• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Congratulations KP

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
100th Test tonight. One of my favourite players and the most entertaining batsman in the world for mine.

Well done la

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Best Pommie (well) bat since Gower, and will score a ton this match without any doubt.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The most entertaining player for England since Botham (Flintoff's good period not as long) and I hope he carries on as long as he has mentioned this week.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I agree with Burgey (assuming he wasn't joking) that KP will make a ton in this Test. Would fit the general pattern of his career.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Yep, bloke just has the ability to stand up for the big occasions........ton at the GABBA for sure.

Congrats KP. It's taken me nearly 18 months but I have finally rekindled my love for you after the Strauss spat........all is forgiven.:notworthy

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I can reveal that in his next book KP says his reintegration was inspired by my own reintegration into CW following my lengthy ban in 2011

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I already know that KP is the player I (and many others I am sure) will endlessly bore people about when I reach a certain age.

grecian

I imagine I'll be popping up the bar in my dotage, telling everyone what a **** he was.

Hope he bags a pair, TBH.

grecian

Just a sportsman old chap, a KP pair might mean the match looks mildy competitive at one point, before the obvious class shines though.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Best batsman today, the only batsman I'd pay to watch today..
Just hope he scores a truckload of runs and gets to 10000 with 40 centuries.