Unsure of how best to format this.
However, I fancy running a few trivia events during the series, so here we go. Who's in?
RIP Philip Hughes - 1988-2014
The Wheel of Mediocrity | Compton, Root, Carberry, Robson, Trott, Lyth, Moeen, Hales | The wheel is forever
Founder and Grand Wizard of the CW Football Thread Statluminati. Potential hater of abilities. Blocked on twitter by Michael Vaughan, Brad McNamara and AtlCricket for my hard hitting truths.
I'll have a crack.
Round 1 will be Black Sheep
Questions to be posted later.
Shall get involved.
MSN Messenger: minardineil2000 at hotmail dot com | AAAS Chairman
CricketWeb Black | CricketWeb XI Captain
ClarkeWatch: We're Watching Rikki - Are You?
Up The Grecians - Exeter City FC
Completing the Square: My Cricket Web Blog
Want to be the online Don Bradman or Ian Salisbury?
Then join CW Cricket today. It's what all the cool kids desire.
RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012
RIP Hughesy 1988-2014
Ill roll my arm over
If I only just posted the above post, please wait 5 mins before replying as there will be edits
West Robham Rabid Wolves Caedere lemma quod eat lemma
Ashes Pub Quiz - Round 1
The first round of our Ashes Pub Quiz will be a game of Black Sheep.
For those not familiar with Black Sheep, I will ask 10 questions, you guys give me 10 answers. The aim of the game is to give me the least popular answer, and, like in golf, score the lowest possible score. However, answers must be correct. Incorrect answers will score one point more than the most popular correct answer, or the total of incorrect answers, whichever is greater.
Please email your answers to email@example.com , making sure to put your username in the subject field so that I can identify your answers. Closing deadline for answers is the start of play on day 1 of the Brisbane Test.
Quiz notes: Furball was born on April 28th 1985
1. Name a ground that was used as a Test venue in the 2005 Ashes series?
2. Name a player to have scored 250 or more in a single innings in an Ashes Test?
3. Name a player to have taken 15 or more wickets in an Ashes Test?
4. Name a player who has captained his side to an Ashes series win in my lifetime?
5. Name a player who has scored 700 or more runs in a single Ashes series?
6. Name a player who has taken 50 or more Ashes wickets in the 21st century?
7. Name a ground on which Donald Bradman scored an Ashes Test Century?
8. Name a player who has kept wicket in an Ashes Test in the 21st century?
9. Name any non-wicketkeeping player to have taken 40 or more catches in Ashes Tests?
10. Name a player to have taken part in 30 or more Ashes Tests in my lifetime?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)