• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adelaide tickets swap

warksfanbcfc

Cricket Spectator
Hi,
Can any one help me please I have 3xtickets for Friday 6th Dec and 2xtickets for Saturday 7th December at the Adelaide oval they are for the DRY ZONE and we don't really want to sit there but they were the only tickets I could get. Would anyone be interested in a swap or know the best website to try and swap.

Thank you.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey there mate.

Firstly I ended up with 1 day in the dry zone and have no intention at all of staying in there the whole day!! Adelaide still has a general admission grass hill and last time I was there you could freely walk in and out of that section at will. This is also where you'll find the Barmy Army.

If you really want to try and swap those tickets and you have no luck here, then your best bet will be over here Loads of tickets getting swapped and sold for face value, and you wont have any dirty convicts trying to rip you off :ph34r:

Best of British :)

Last edited:

warksfanbcfc

Cricket Spectator
Hi mate,
Well that doesn't seem too bad then il speak to the others and see what they think. If we decide to then I more than likely will go on the barmy army. Thanks for the reply.

All the best