• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poms' Diana Ross-Style Demands

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Typical divas.

Stunned at being in a country where fresh meat doesn't cause neurological disorders and a fruit salad isn't a red apple and a piece of canned pineapple, the Poms have taken to demanding all sorts of weird dietary combinations on tour.

What a pack of ****s, seriously. Stay where you're put, when you're put there. Eat what you're given, when you're given it. And if you don't like it you can shove it in your arse.

Spikey

compton was dropped because he just wanted to keep his meals simple

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Well FMD, what do expect them to do.........live on dagwood dogs, chiko rolls and dim sims for the next 3 months??

Burgey

Well FMD, what do expect them to do.........live on dagwood dogs, chiko rolls and dim sims for the next 3 months??
They do at home ffs. Look, I've been to England, and aside from Clos Maggiore in Covent Garden, The Fat Duck and that funky place where Zaremba kindly shouted Fertang and me lunch, it's a wasteland. Corrin's idea of a feed in Liverpool was a Chinese buffet chew 'n spew ffs.

Spikey

They do at home ffs. Look, I've been to England, and aside from Clos Maggiore in Covent Garden, The Fat Duck and that funky place where Zaremba kindly shouted Fertang and me lunch, it's a wasteland. Corrin's idea of a feed in Liverpool was a Chinese buffet chew 'n spew ffs.
Tis was all he could afford tbf

Riggins

International Captain
Hey their foods great, you can't go out for chinese here and get lemon chicken with hot chips instead of rice. :ph34r:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Quinoa and kale...I wouldn't at all be surprised if they also demand to have the stumps replaced by giant incense sticks and hold a man camp in support of the outgoing batsman.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Code:
To be fair, it's easy to get bored out there.

The novelty of eating roadkill soon passes
Nah, you just cover it in batter and deep-fry it. Problem solved. Wash the grease off a week later. Fresh as a daisy!

Last edited: