• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poms' Diana Ross-Style Demands

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I think it shows once again that nutritionists will say anything to keep their job.
You don't need to eat kale to not drop dead tomorrow. Just switch it out for spinach like every other person that doesn't have an instagram account.
Likewise for pretty much every other of those specified ingredients.

kale is yum though.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Nothing wrong with a pint of Coopers. Better then that warm piss they they are used too.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Never understand the thing people say about our beer being warm
Just like comments that we don't wash or that we whinge (or that Ian Bell is a spud)........it's absolute fiction.

I reckon Chopper Read was speaking for all Australia when he coined the phrase "Don't let the truth get in the way of a good yarn"

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I should probably be ashamed to say that an Australian beer is one of my favourites. Quite fond of that Matilda Bay IPA.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Aussie beer is served cold. I thought English beer was traditionally served at room temperature. Which would then lead to it being warm in comparison.

If your Aussie beer gets to room temp during drinking your doing it wrong.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just like comments that we don't wash or that we whinge (or that Ian Bell is a spud)........it's absolute fiction.

I reckon Chopper Read was speaking for all Australia when he coined the phrase "Don't let the truth get in the way of a good yarn"
Bell is a spud. Your own avatar says so

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Aussie beer is served cold. I thought English beer was traditionally served at room temperature. Which would then lead to it being warm in comparison.

Some ales, I suppose. Most beer, no.

I mean I had a Guinness before. Not even extra cold and it was lovely and cold.

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain

And on Sundays, all 60 million of us have tea with the Queen.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And now it transpires Broad asked a couple of spectators to be removed from the tour match because they were heckling him.

Come in, glass jaw.

91Jmay

International Coach
Uber hardman Steve Waugh once took a team off the field in England because he didn't like them swearing at Shane Warne :laugh: