• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many runs will Alastair Cook score in the 2013/14 Ashes?

How many runs will Alastair Cook score in the 2013/14 Ashes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain_Cook

U19 12th Man
This post is reactionary to Cook's 154* against Australia A, 90 runs more than he could score on a flat pitch in England.

I think he'll break the 500 mark alongside Ian Bell with 3 centuries.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
300-400 would be my guess. Same for the guesses of most of both sides top 6. Obviously a couple will get less and one or two will have a series like Bell did in England and get many more. Who does that is anyones guess though

Justo

U19 Debutant
7 before being felled by a Mitchell Johnson delivery which forces him out of the rest of the series.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Harris is still fit, Cook has the same weaknesses, wont be as many roads to bat on this time and his back looked really sore today

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Harris is still fit, Cook has the same weaknesses, wont be as many roads to bat on this time and his back looked really sore today
I thought last time it was wetter than and cooler than usual which meant pitches did a bit more than they usually do? If the pitches are anything like they were last season they'll very much be roads.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I thought last time it was wetter than and cooler than usual which meant pitches did a bit more than they usually do? If the pitches are anything like they were last season they'll very much be roads.
They were roads when we batted and seam and swing havens when we bowled. Get with it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think it had more to do with what was dished up than the conditions in which it was served.