• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can England win at the WACA 2013/14?

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
****'em, I can't get a seat at Adelaide until day 4 cos of your lot (and even then we are still waiting on confirmation that the stand will be finished)

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
****'em, I can't get a seat at Adelaide until day 4 cos of your lot (and even then we are still waiting on confirmation that the stand will be finished)
LOL Max that's your own fault matey. CA have done everything in their power to ensure Aussies got first bite at the tickets...........if the POMS got in before you that's down to your own incompetence. I got all 4 days in Adelaide no problem at all.:p

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
tbf It's my dad whose taking me and his availability was an issue,we got day 2 at sydney though so it's all good

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hard to get LBW's at the WACA, but it's rare to see edges falling short of the slips, especialy when the Fremantle Doctor is in.

I once saw Jeff Thomson bowl a ball that bounced over the sight screen behind Rod Marsh. The batsman looked around and all the colour immediately ran from his face.

I turned to Dennis and said 'Dennis, settle down'.
(stupid laugh from young commentator here)