• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 5th ODI at The Rose Bowl

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Were you really thinking of Chris Lewis? That's pretty crazy. I would love to watch some footage of him again. Perhaps both named Chris and they kind of look similar..
Nah I wasn't thinking of him but his action definitely reminded me of someone, and when you mentioned him it clicked.

Spikey

wait what's going on here? i come back and we're three down but clarke is in?
i think they decided to give wade a good solid chance and he decided he wanted to play for victoria for all of the summer

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Why, it was down leg side and he was well inside it. Poorly executed shot tbf
Yeah, I'm probably being a bit overgenerous to the Kiwi-Cumbria-Geordie ranga. He's had a hard start in life, tbh.

Was quick, at least. I set a low bar with English(ish) seamers.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Were you really thinking of Chris Lewis? That's pretty crazy. I would love to watch some footage of him again. Perhaps both named Chris and they kind of look similar..
My name would've been Chris Lewis if my parents didn't decide to get married two weeks before I was born.

Burgey

Been too long a tour IMO. Fours months and three PMs. The comms are seriously talking even more **** than normal here, too.

On a positive note, Watson seems to have gone back to that rocking movement in his footwork which he was using a few years back when he was scoring a lot of runs. Dunno why he ever stopped doing it tbh.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
My name would've been Chris Lewis if my parents didn't decide to get married two weeks before I was born.
I feel as though you've told this story previously. I don't get the whole Chris thing - I can understand with your surname..

Spark

Global Moderator
Have heard whispers of Poos's illegitimacy before, tbh.

Any reason this isn't stickied, btw?
i think the fact that neither pews or i can summon the ten-second effort to sticky this speaks volumes for our apathy

edit: why is clarkeh slogging

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Is it me or is Clarke just having a bit of a mow so far?

Reckon his back might be giving him more strife than usual.